Monday, June 15, 2009

Love...

when i saw u for the first time
I know u are the one
u didn't say a word to me
but love was in the air
then u held my hand
and pulled me into your word
from then on my life
has change for good
now i'll never feel lonely again
coz u are in my life
love how can i explain to u
the way i feel inside when i think of u
i thank u for everything that u show me
don't u ever forget that i love u
love that i know that some day will soon
will be right next to me
holding me so tight
so i will always be yours
altough we cant be together now
remember i'am here for u and i know u'r there for me
whenever i want to be with u
i just close my eyes and pretend u'r here
i see u i touch u i feel u like real
nothing can change what i feel inside
how long i must be far away from u
i don't know dear but i know we are one

No comments:

Post a Comment